In accordance with the KVKK, our company Uzman Tescil Bilişim Yazılım Telekom San. ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. Data Controller. Expert Registration Informatics Software Telekom San. ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. ("uzmantescil.com.tr"); The privacy and security of your personal data is among our top priorities. In this context, we present the following explanations to the attention of you, our valued customers, and the 3rd Persons / Visitors who use our website, in order to fulfill our lighting obligation arising from Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law No. 6698").
Our aim is to inform you in the clearest way possible about the identity of the data controller, the ways in which personal data is collected, the purposes and procedures of processing, the legal reasons for the collection of data, to whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred, and the rights of data owners. This clarification notice is for those who want to be informed about the products and services of Uzmantescil.com.tr, real persons who use the website and call center to make requests, suggestions and complaints regarding products and services, customers and prospects, suppliers, employee candidates, ex-workers. It is valid for employees, subcontractor and subcontractor employees, specialistscil.com.tr business partners or corporate customer representatives.
1. What is the legal basis for the collection of personal data by Uzmantescil.com.tr?
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677, has entered into force in order to legally protect the data of individuals, which are inconvenient to be seized by third parties in order to ensure the privacy of their private life. All data processed in all business processes are evaluated within this scope and considered as personal data and are protected as required by law.
Our company pays utmost attention to take all necessary technical and administrative measures in order to prevent unlawful access to personal data collected within the framework of the principle of privacy and respect for fundamental rights and freedoms, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the secondary regulations under the law. .
2. For what purpose does Uzmantescil.com.tr process and use personal data?
Uzmantescil.com.tr will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
The purposes of processing and using your personal data are as follows;
- Offering products and services,
- Confirming the identity information of the transacter/performer,
- To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- Execution of commercial relations,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded within the scope of the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection,
- Increasing service quality,
- Performance of obligations arising from contracts,
- To be able to communicate with data owners,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- In case of your explicit consent, periodical campaign studies, special advertisements, campaigns and other promotional activities for customer profiles, customer "classification" studies in line with the obtained data, survey and tele-sales applications, data mining and statistical analysis,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our products and services,
- Product sales, marketing and information activities,
- Customer acquisition, risk analysis, improvements to customer and consumer needs,
- Conducting risk analysis, internal audit, reporting, market research and profiling studies,
- Evaluating job applications and managing human resources processes and employment policies in this context,
- Sending newsletters and invitations,
- To ensure the physical security and control of the workplace of Uzmantescil.com.tr,
- To be able to fulfill our obligations arising from KVKK and to use our rights arising from the legislation.
3. Is your personal data transferred to third parties?
The sharing of your personal data with third parties takes place within the framework of the express consent of the personal data owners and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of the personal data owners. However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. Your personal data, Uzmantescil.com.tr, can be used to provide better service to you and to ensure customer satisfaction, with program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities.
It can be shared with the companies we work with within the scope of various marketing activities, with other domestic/foreign third parties and related business partners, in line with your express consent or in accordance with the provisions of the legislation. If your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken.
4. What methods does Uzmantescil.com.tr use to collect personal data?
It may vary and differ depending on the type and nature of the relationship between Uzmantescil.com.tr and the data owner, the communication channels used and the purpose information mentioned. As the data controller, by Uzmantescil.com.tr, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the KVKK and other relevant legislation; With the methods in the service processes performed in different channels such as the website, mobile applications, switchboard, call center, commercial areas within the scope of security/consulting offices, social media channels, direct or authorized communication channels and physical channels; By using these channels, to provide you with our quality services and to carry out our business and commercial activities within this framework, within the framework of legal reasons arising and executed based on the relevant legislation, contract, demand, commercial practice and honesty rules, verbal, written or electronic Your personal data, including sensitive personal data, are collected through these methods.
In this context, your personal data may be collected by natural or legal persons who process data on behalf of Uzmantescil.com.tr, but not limited to those listed, in writing or electronically, by the following methods;
- Membership form that you fill in electronically or physically,
- Social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login,
- Contact forms on our websites or third-party websites that you fill in to contact us,
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to recognize you, our mobile applications,
- Various contracts you have signed with our company and e-mails, faxes and letters you have sent to our company,
- Third party company(s) that processes data on behalf of our company or supports our company at any stage of the membership program process,
- Our employees, our customer service channels,
- Social media channels, use of search engines,
- Membership agreements and other agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, offers,
- Information obtained from participants participating in activities such as fairs, events, market research carried out by Uzmantescil.com.tr, as well as press organs, websites of local government members, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns belonging to Uzmantescil.com.tr and information obtained from websites used for similar purposes,
- All kinds of personal data submitted by hand or electronically, basic personal contact information obtained through companies operating in the field of human resources, past work experience, abilities and skills, reference information,
- Basic contact information of the customer who uses the products of Uzmantescil.com.tr and the prospective customers who will use the products of Uzmantescil.com.tr through all kinds of communication channels such as phone calls and e-mail correspondence.
5. Storage of personal data
Many regulations in the legislation require personal data to be kept for a certain period of time. For this reason, we keep the personal data we process for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purposes of processing personal data. In case the storage period stipulated in the legislation expires or the purpose of processing disappears, we delete, destroy or anonymize personal data. Information about storage periods can be obtained from email@example.com.
6. Domestic transfer of personal data
As a company, we act in accordance with the decisions and regulations stipulated in the KVKK and taken by the KVK Board regarding the transfer of personal data. Without prejudice to the exceptional circumstances in the legislation, personal data and sensitive data are not transferred to other real persons or legal entities without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person. In exceptional cases stipulated by the KVKK and other legislation, the data may be transferred to the authorized administrative or judicial institution or organization in the manner stipulated in the legislation and within the limits, without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person.
7. Transfer of personal data abroad
We work with service providers located abroad for purposes such as developing the website and digital platforms, conducting surveys, increasing the variety of products and services according to the preferences of visitors and members, measuring user experience, and responding to data recovery situations in case of disaster. Personal As a rule, data is not transferred abroad without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person and before the Clarification Text on our website is approved via the long distance membership and service purchase form. However, in cases where one of the exceptional circumstances in this Policy exists, only:
● Located in countries where there is sufficient protection declared by the KVK Board;
● In case of being located in countries where there is no adequate protection, the data controllers in Turkey and in the foreign country in question must undertake in writing an adequate protection and the KVK Board has permission; In such cases, personal data may be transferred abroad without express consent.
8. What are the rights of the data owner within the scope of KVKK?
Pursuant to the KVKK, you can use the following rights regarding your personal data by applying to Uzmantescil.com.tr:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In this context, requests sent to Uzmantescil.com.tr will be finalized free of charge within thirty days at the latest.
Your wet-signed petition that you have written in order to use your above-mentioned rights;
Expert Registration Informatics Software Telekom San. ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. / Osmanaga mah. Söğütlüçeşme Cad., Bulvar Çarşısı No 64 Kadıköy, İSTANBUL” via a notary public or deliver it in person with your ID,
You can send an e-mail with your registered and known e-mail address with the company,
Or you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.
9. Would you like to ask Uzmantescil.com.tr a question about your personal data?
You can reach us at any time at email@example.com for any questions and comments regarding your personal data.