In this article, we will discuss in detail how to set up custom dns in our WHM Panel.
1) Enter dns in the search box and enter gir DNS Functions “.
2) We are entering the Edit Dns Zone section.
3) After selecting the hosting in the DNS Zone Editor, we click on the ”Edit“ button.
4) We edit the ”NS” records in the opened page as we wish. We may modify and add other DNS records, such as A records, on this page.
5) After making the necessary arrangements, we save our changes with the ”Save“ button at the bottom of the page.
Note: If we want our domain name to broadcast from these name servers, first name servers and threads should be added as special name servers from the domain name. We can get the IP address from the screen where we display the DNS.